Saturday, March 13, 2010

WARMACHINE Lincoln Tournament

Hey,

Six of us went to Lincoln for a Warmachine tournament that Sam was hosting at Hobby Town.  It was Tony, Adam, Dan, and I with Chris and Mike in a second car.  We played four rounds and I did exceptionally bad.  25 point lists contained:

  • Butcher (+6)
  • Berserker x2 (12)
  • Juggernaught (7)
  • Decimator (9)
  • Man-O-War Kovnik (3)
Very Jack heavy, but it was fun to run with not a lot of surprises for what you were getting.  I played three experience players and lost with my only win coming from a newbie.  Tough games all around, but not the best player I suppose.

Big thanks to Sam for running the event.

jp
Butcher for the Wi.... Whaaat???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it would have been a VERY different game if my halberdiers had failed their CMD check against the Butcher.