Wednesday, August 25, 2010

24 days later...

Wow,

I suck as a game blogger...  Heck, I suck as a gamer lately.  Between work and the current vacation I haven't had much time for gaming.  I did get in on the last round of Songs of Blade and Heroes with the guys before I left for vacation, but will miss this weeks effort.  I went 0-2 for the last session making me 4-2...  It sucks loosing! :)

While on the road I did get a few games in.  Taught a couple Ticket to Ride and Pandemic.  They have played a lot of settlers, but hadn't tried these yet.  We got a few games of each after the 8 kids went down.  It was a hectic days.  Last Saturday was the Warrior Dash, the race that a group of us went to attend.  Here are some neat pics with a link to others...

The gang post run...
Should be back in September with more gaming action, at least I hope so...

jp
long lost gamer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Wow" pretty much sums it up don't you think?

I like the Tin-man guy!

-Adam