Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A little behind...

So I haven't posted in about a week. My bad.

Game front: Saturday we got to play D&D with the whole gang present. They are working their way through the Pyramid of Shadows and have defeated the first shard of the bad guy. Pretty combat intensive so far, just finishing up a big battle against the plant creatures!

Wellness front: The surgery recovery was going good until Tuesday. Seems I've developed a bleeding ulcer, which isn't too uncommon after surgery, but not the norm. I'm on some extra meds to help 'coat the stomach' that taste like blah. The upside is I am down 47 lbs to date and the Doc is happy with everything else. I'm tired again, but will try to get to work tomorrow. Good thing they are letting me go a bit negative for sick leave.

I hope to get some more game info out soonest!

jp
Must get better

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeesh, a bleeding ANYTHING doesn't sound good, but I guess that gets you off the hook for Tuesday. Keep taking it easy.

- Adam