Sunday, September 6, 2009

A saturday afternoon

With my Sister and JC in town, we spent some time tootling around. We hit the Farmer's Market for some fresh veggies for Sunday, hit D-Rocks to check out some guitars as JC is a long time player, and then finally the Game Shoppe.

At the Shoppe I joined the Flames of War slow grow league and decided on creating an Italian force for my British to fight. I used by discount to get my HQ, some combat platoons, a few weapons platoon and some divisional support. A bit more the first level of 600 points, but I was using the discount so I wanted to make sure I got enough to get started.

I also picked up my copy of Space Hulk. The contents look great and I can't wait to start putting the pieces together.

After dinner at Espana, we went back to the house and played a few rounds of Apples to Apples. Good times were had by all and we laughed at all the funny word combos. My Sis almost wet herself from a really bad knock knock joke failure.

Off to bed know, more to follow...

jp
Who's there? Orange

No comments: