Monday, May 31, 2010

Saturday Games

I got free Saturday night and went down to the shoppe for a few games of Song of Blades and Heroes.  I had created a 'big' list with Butcher and Man O' Wars that was mixed bag.

First  game was versus Eric and his new Leaderless Orc band.  It was breakthrough with Eric as the Attacker.  He had to get his folks off the board and I had to kill them in the process.  I got 1 point for every 20 points I killed, he got 1 point for every 15 off the board.  He had a great start that forced a morale test do to the loss of a banner, which spread out my team, but the Berserker had already done a pretty good job of taking out two miniatures.  With the one leader and having to split my forces, the Man O War had a hard time with the 'slow move' in getting to be a threat.  It was a close game with me getting 11 points and Eric 8.

Second game was a learning game with Adam.  He played the Khador list since it had a lot of repeat miniatures and I played by Victor's Folly list.  It wasn't a bad learning game, but Adam did get to feel the pain of the activation system a few too many times. :)

This week will see the second run for the Campaign.  I'm looking forward to that!

jp

No comments: