Sunday, January 11, 2009

Spider Solitaire Ate My Brain!

Greetings one and all,

For the past two weeks, every time I sit down to do something on this damn computer, I open up Spider Solitaire and blow anywhere from 45-90 minutes. Seriously. I don't know what to do. I've got plenty of games that I can hook up to the new system that should run a lot better, I just can't get motivated. To boot, I'm at a pathetic 10% win rate on the medium level. Stupid Spiders!

On Saturday Rob ran his campaign. Good session with Rillic, Cleric of Tempus, leveling up to third level. No dramatic kills this time around for Rillic, but he did contribute to the skill challenges and a big battle with the entcaps once he figured out the whole healing thing. :) Looks like next week we pick up again in Thunderspire. Looking forward to running and hope to have a little better theme music too! :-)

Speaking of music, I know I am slow on the upkeep, but the Eldest told me about Pandora, and I finally got around to checking it out. Pretty cool site. The Other Half has even set up a few channels. I'm trying to set up an RPG station with theme music, but they don't have the Conan Soundtrack on the site.

On the resolutions, it is a mix bag. I made my goal for the gym, was good all week on soda until game night when I downed three or four. Still no fried taters. That alone is a blessing. I do travel next week for work, so the fast food calling might be to tight. We shall see.

I've been assembling new Cygnar stuff lately to and using the Dragon Forge Bases. I'll get some happy snaps up soon as I think they are looking pretty good so far!

Also, almost forgot, I picked up the Acer Aspire One Notebook. I needed something for business travel, just to keep connected, and I think it will fit the bill.

Until next time,

jp
Arachnids on the Mind

No comments: