- Chic-fil-A is yummy and officially the busiest restaurant within walking distance of my hotel.
- The Hotel, a Hampton, has yummy snacks of Popcorn, peanuts, brownies, and cookies for free.
- I started reading "Storm Front" book one of The Dresden Files at dinner. It is pretty good so far. I'll update you on it when I get it finished, but it is a story of a private investigator/wizard in Chicago.
- I may be getting burnt out on the WM/HD stuff. I've got Metamorphosis with me here and I just can't bring myself to open it up and read the fluff.
- Pandora is nice for giving you background music while wasting time in a hotel room.
- I'm breaking out Race for the Galaxy in moments